Foreign Language (English) (for second year students, spec. “Business Economics”, Faculty of Economics)
|Semester||Amount of hours||Group||Teacher(s)|
|3||64||Anastasiya Kovalska, Trush M. M.|
|4||64||Anastasiya Kovalska, Trush M. M.|
- Obee B., Evans V. Upstream upper intermediate (student’s book). – Express publishing, 2008
- Brook-Hart G. Business benchmark upper intermediate. – Cambridge, 2006.
- Collins Cobuild Student’s grammar (practice material by Dave Willis). Harper Collins Publishers Ltd, 1991.
- Doodley J., Evans V. Grammarway 4. – Express publishing, 2009.
- Fowler M.S. The right word. – Nelson, 1987.
- HarmerJ., Rossner R. More than words: vocabulary for upper intermediate and advanced students. – Longman, 1991.
- Harrison M. Word perfect: vocabulary for fluency. – Longman, 1991.
- McCarthy M., O’Dell F. English vocabulary in use. – Cambridge, 1994.
- McNicholas K. Macmillan English Grammar in context advanced. – Macmillan, 2008.
- Misztal M. Tests in English: thematic vocabulary, intermediate and advanced level. –Warsaw, 1996.
- Rogers J. Market leader. Upper intermediate business English. – Longman, 2006.
- Thomson A.J., Martinet A.V. A practical English grammar. Oxford university press, 1994.
- Vince M. English grammar and vocabulary. Advanced language practice. – Macmillan, 2003
- Vince M. English grammar and vocabulary. First certificate language practice. – Macmillan, 2003
- Wellman G. Wordbuilder: vocabulary development and practice for higher-level students. –Heinemann, 1990.
- Yule, G. Oxford practice grammar advanced. – Oxford, 2006.