Modern Spanish word-building, Neology
- Basic Theory of Verbal Communication (Spanish Philology)
- Fundamentals of Scientific Research (Spanish Philology)
- Lexicology (French-Spanish Philology)
- Pregraduation Seminar (Spanish Philology)
- Spanish Phraseology
- Lexicology of the Second Foreign Language (English Philology)
- Main Language (Masters - Spanish Philology)
- Main Language (Spanish)
- Main Language: Communicative Activities in Modern Information Space (Specialists - Spanish Philology)
1. “Aspectos Bisicos Pragmatico-Funcionales de las Formas Lexicas Reducidas en el Espanol de Hoy” // “Visnyk L’vivsoho Universytetu. Seriya Inozemni Movy” (“Transactions of L’viv University Foreign Languages Series”). N 8, Lviv, 2000.
2. “University Entrance Exams Tests in Spanish Language”. The Ivan Franko National University in Lviv. Lviv, 2000. (In co-authorship).
Born in 1962 in Rohatyn Region, Ivano-Frankivsk Region.
1979 – finished Secondary School.
1979 – 1984 – student of the Faculty of Spanish Language at the State Pedagogical Institute in Kyyv (now: Linguistic University).
1984 – 1995 – worked as a Teacher in Secondary School specialising in Sрanish Language in Lviv.
1995 – Lecturer of the Department of Romance Philology.
1999 – 2001 – practice in Extremadura University (Spain).