Scientific degree: Candidate of Philological Sciences
Phone (office): (032) 239-43-74
Web page: orcid.org
Academia.edu profile: lnu.academia.edu
- Historiosophy of Translation in Central and Eastern European Traditions
- Translational Hermeneutics
- Ideology, Politics and Ethics of Translation “in the Other Europe”
- Complexity of Translation in Literary Periodicals
- Contemporary Ukrainian Literature in English Translation
Odrekhivska Iryna (2012). Prof. Victor Koptilov’s Scholarship in Translation Didactics: Advancing Translation Studies in the 20th Century Ukraine. In Teaching Translation and Interpreting: Advances and Perspectives
Assistant Professor in Translation Studies, Translator, Literary Editor and Cultural Manager.
- Associate of Nida School of Translation Studies, 2018.
- PhD in Translation Studies (Ukrainian title: кандидат філологічних наук (10.02.16 – перекладознавство), Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, 2015
- MA in Translation Studies and Philology, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2008
- MA in International Relations, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2010
- Member of European Society for Translation Studies (2014 – present), Visiting Lecturer (Erasmus Teaching mobility program) at the Department of Semiotics, Tartu University (2017), Participant in the fellowships at Warsaw and Vienna Universities (2007).
- Author of nearly 40 publications, among them – contributions to 2 collective monographs (published in Cambridge University Press and in Berlin, Frank & Timme), about 10 papers in international journals and versatile publication in the Ukrainian academic press.
- Speaker at International conferences (Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia).