12th International Chicherin’s Readings
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
IVAN FRANKO NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LVIV
Faculty of Foreign Languages
Department of World Literature
LVIV STATE UNIVERSITY OF LIFE SAFETY
Department of Foreign Languages and Translation Studies
POLONIA UNIVERSITY (Poland)
Institute of Languages, Literature and Culture
UNIVERSITY OF WROCLAW (Poland)
Instytut Filologii Słowiańskiej
KODOLÁNYI JÁNOS UNIVERSITY (Hungary)
Department of English Language and Literature
CENTER FOR UKRAINIAN AND EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION
Department of World Literature warmly invites you to a conference – 12th International Chicherin’s Readings «World Literature in the 21st-century Literary Studies Discourse» to be held in Lviv on October 28-29, 2021
Main topics of the conference:
- Oleksii Chicherin’s ideas in the context of contemporary theoretical and methodological discourse
- The phenomena of transitivity in Western European literatures of the 20th and 21st
- Genealogical aspects of world literature
- Problematics of comparative studies in the 21st
- Methodological configurations of contemporary literary studies
- Identity and memory in literature
- Interaction of language and literature: reception and interpretation
Conference languages: Ukrainian, English, German, French, Russian, Spanish.
Forms of participation: distanced participation, full participation.
To participate in 12th International Chicherin’s Readings you should submit
- completed application form (see appendix 1) (filename – «Surname_application»);
- abstract of no more than 2 pages (submission guidelines – see appendix 2) (filename – «Surname_abstract»).
Please send your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission: September 10, 2021.
The organising committee will consider submitted proposals in accordance with thematic fields of the conference and will notify of their acceptance for the conference by October 1, 2021.
The letter of invitation will be e-mailed to the address indicated in the application form by October 5, 2021. We kindly ask you to inform in the application form whether you need the original letter of invitation and to give the exact postal address for it to be sent.
NOTE! Distanced participants will receive the invitation only by e-mail.
Papers presented at the conference can be published in
- «Inozemna Philologia», a journal founded by Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
For more information, please, visit Inozemna Philologia on: http://publications.lnu.edu.ua/collections/index.php/foreighnphilology
- «Львівський філологічний часопис», a journal founded by Lviv State University of Life Safety. For more information, please, visit «Львівський філологічний часопис» on: philologyjournal.lviv.ua
- «PNAP», an once-a-year issue (annals) published by the ‘Educator’ Publishing House of the Polonia University in Częstochowa. For more information, please, visit PNAP on: cuesc.org.ua/zhurnali/pnap
- «Arab World English Journal», a refereed, peer-reviewed, and open-access e-journal. For more information, please, visit the Arab World English Journal on awej.org.
Expenses of participation (travel and accommodation) will have to be met by participants individually.
Conference fee: 150 UAH.
All participants will receive a booklet of abstracts.
For more information on the venue and other details please contact us
Phone: +38 (067) 7337643 (Yaryna Oprisnyk)
Appendix 2. Submission guidelines