Phone (office): (032) 239-43-74
- features of the historical development of literary fairy tales in the Ukrainian and English language communities;
- symbols in Ukrainian and English fairy tales;
- contrastive analysis of zoomorphic symbols in Ukrainian and English literary fairy tales;
- translation editing;
- syntactical aspects of translation;
- morphological aspects of translation.
2013 – graduated from Pokrovs’k (Krasnoarmijs’k) Teacher Training College, received a Junior Specialist Degree and obtained the qualification “Teacher of Primary School and English Language”
2015 – graduated from Mariupol State University and was conferred the Degree of Bachelor and obtained the qualification “Bachelor in Philology. Translator from basic foreign language (English)”
2016 – graduated from Mariupol State University, was conferred the Degree of Specialist in Philology and obtained qualification: Translator from two foreign languages (Greek and English)
2017 – graduated from Ivan Franko National University of Lviv and obtained qualification: Master in Philology. English/Ukrainian Translator and Interpreter. Teacher of Translation and Interpreting. Lecturer of English.
Since September 2017 – a lecturer at the Hryhoriy Kochur Department of Translation Studies and Constrastive Linguistics, the Ivan Franko University National University of Lviv.
Since 2017 – a teacher of English at the Lviv Academy Start_IT