TEXT. CULTURE. SOCIETY.
Nataliya Kurylko, Lecturer, Nataliia Hrynia,
- Report by Inna Doskoch: “Cognitive and pragmatic potential of fictional text in electronic hypertext”
- Report by Nataliia Kurylko: “Semantic space of Marryat novels”
- Report by Uliana Ryzha “Lingual realization of narrative perspective in modern British literature: structural, semantic and functional analysis”
- Report by Marta Karp “Multimodal modes of cohesion and coherence in modern British fictional texts”
- Report by Iryna Loseva “Lingo-stylistic peculiarities of political debate of US Presidential candidates in online discourse”
- Report by Nataliia Hrynia “Linguopragmatic contrast features of modern English fictional discourse.