Center of Greek Language and Culture named after Arseniy Elasonskyi
- Про підрозділ
FOUNDED IN NOVEMBER 2000
Most important commitments:
- Organization of teaching Modern Greek language and culture to students, Greek Diaspora and all wishing to.
- Supervision of Diploma and Course researches on the subject of Neo-Hellenistic and Ukrainian-Greek relations.
- Contrastive Researches of Old-Greek and Modern Greek languages, the study of the peculiarities of inter language translation and influence of Romance and Germanic languages on Modern Greek.Translations.
- Organization of education and scientific mobility in educational institutions of Greece for students and teaching staff.
- Promotion in information to Greeks on the questions of Ukrainian history, history of Classical Philology and studies of Modern Greek language in L’viv University.
- Cooperation with various governmental, public and private institutions, as well as with private individuals in Ukraine, Greece and in the world on the problems of Hellenistic Studies.